Abacus & Vedic Maths
An abacus is a calculation tool used by sliding counters along rods or grooves, used to perform mathematical functions. In addition to calculating the basic functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, the abacus can calculate roots up to the cubic degree.
Here are some of the key benefits of abacus learning.
• With Abacus, calculation skills are boosted, and students can complete calculations faster and more accurately
• Abacus promotes a stress-free way of learning math concepts which build confidence
• It enhances problem-solving abilities
• Abacus learning not only focuses on getting the correct answer but also helps with logical reasoning
• Abacus programs not only teach math but also help in improving concentration levels
• It boosts self-confidence and self-esteem
• It strengthens mental skills like visualization and memory
• It helps with improvised writing and reading by promoting memory and creativity
Benefits of Vedic Math
Vedic math helps children remember formulae and tables in a much simpler manner and it is one of the fastest methods to learn calculation. Mastering Vedic Maths helps kids perform calculations in a faster manner and even solve simple numeric sums of additions, subtractions, divisions, and multiplication.
- It enables faster calculation as compared to the usual method.
- It promotes mental calculation.
- It gives students a better understanding of mathematic.
- Vedic math improves the spiritual side of the child’s personality.
- Increase creativity and confidence.
What Will I Learn?
- It helps a person to solve mathematical problems many times faster.